Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome to the Orichalcum Archive

Welcome to the Orichalcum Archive, my record of Exalted materials. The core of the content is stuff I've created for my own game of Exalted Third Edition. Some of  it will be conversions of 2nd edition rules to 3rd edition and other entries will be original creations. I plan add content on at least a fortnightly basis.

I am open to comments and criticism. I want the thing posted here to be as useful as possible to other Exalted players. If you think something is unbalanced, let me know, and let me know why. I'll come back and update things as time moves on. I'd also love to hear how you're using things in your own games if you find them useful.

Why am I doing this?

I'm already doing the bulk of the work to support my own game. The blog gives me the extra push to really file down any rough edges. Also, given the limited releases thus far for Exalted third edition, the stuff I publish here expands the toolbox for other Storytellers to use in their games. Having a venue to publish this material also gets me potential feedback to improve the material I'm using in my own game.

A little bit about me:

I'm a longtime roleplayer and have been an Exalted fan since the publication of the first edition back in 2002. I've run many Exalted campaigns in the years since, and was an excited backer of the Ex3 Kickstarter campaign. I was involved in the Ex3 playtest with my former game group. I'm currently running a monthly campaign, which you can follow on Obsidian Portal: Orichalcum Souls

***

Exalted is a role playing game currently published by Onyx Path Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment